Exciting news….we’ve been invited to a Twitter Party for the Boots Make it Happen campaign. It’ll be our first social network party and we hope you’ll all come as you can have a Twitter party while doing a million other things, including working. It will be hosted by the lovely Beauty & The Dirt and The High Tea Cast
‘What’s a Twitter party?’ I hear you ask…well it happens at a dedicated time (May 16th between 1-2.00pm) where we all get together on Twitter and In this case, Boots is hosting it because it wants to hear what you think about its Let’s Make It Happen campaign, which aims to support anyone wanting to change something for the better in their lives, from giving up smoking, getting fitter (ahem, that would be me, in neon trainers) or helping yourself feel better about your body image.
The company wants to know your health and beauty goals for 2013 and how it can gear-up to help, in terms of product and services. it’s a great idea and we love Boots, how could you not when it already solves so many beauty and health problems for us.
There’s a Feel Good Forum on Mumsnet, which has teamed up with Boots to extend discussions on health issues (there’s even a radio broadcast, Mumsnet’s first ever, with Kate Thornton), the Boots- Let’s Make It Happen website has more details.
But please do join us for our lunch time party. Mark your diaries now, for May 16th between 1-2.00pm, join Twitter if you haven’t already and follow us @thewomensroom, @beautyanthedirt and @thehighteacast and get ready to chat..
Dress code is optional and you’ll need to bring your own snacks, and drinks…on the plus side you can come in your pyjamas and you don’t need to call a cab to get you home.
This is a sponsored post
#bootsmakeithappen Twitter party Terms and Conditions
- This #bootsmakeithappen Twitter Party give-away is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- Participants must be 18 years or over
- Everyone who uses the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen will automatically be entered into the draw to win
- All winners will have used the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen with either a great health tip or insight into their health and wellbeing goal
- All winners must be following either @beautyanthedirt or @thehighteacast
- It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions
- You can open a FREE twitter account here: www.twitter.com
- All entries must take place between 13:00 and 14:00 on Thursday 16th May
- Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their goodie bag after being notified, after which time the goodie bag will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible
- The Promoter is Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3A
- Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for Boots, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a gift impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof