Exciting news…we have two tickets to see Kronos Quartet & Laurie Anderson at the Barbican…. TO GIVE AWAY! I know, aren’t we the big hearted blog!
The tickets, which are for 28th June 2013, have been kindly donated by LUCZA, but that’s not all, there is a £200 voucher to spend on LUCZA.com stock AS WELL. Talk about cheering up your Wednesday.
To enter all you have to do is register on the LUCZA website by sending your name, address, phone number and email to [email protected] (see the Contact Us section at the bottom of the webpage) mentioning ‘Laurie Anderson competition’.
(By doing so you agree to be added to the LUCZA list to receive special offers and promotions, but of course you can unsubscribe at any time. The voucher may not be used on sale stock or in conjunction with another promotion either)
Competition closes on June 21 and winners will be notified by June 22, so get yourselves over to register RIGHT NOW.
We adore Laurie, we wrote about her here and if you haven’t been to one of her witty, thought provoking and inspiring musical evenings, you are in for a treat. I’ve already got tickets to go (otherwise I’d be fighting you for these…) and can’t wait to see her.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply register on LUCZA.com, mentioning Laurie Anderson competition. The prize draw will be open for entry from Wednesday 5th June until midnight on Friday 21st June 2013 (UK Summer Time).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is open to all readers of The Women’s Room aged 18 years or over, except employees of LUCZA and The Women’s Room.
- Entries must be submitted via www.LUCZA.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- In taking part in the prize draw, the entrant is agreeing to be available for any post-promotional activities related to LUCZA should they win the prize.
- The winners will be drawn at random by LUCZA from all entries received by the closing date. All entries must be received by midnight on June 21st 2013 (UK Summer Time). Entrants from overseas must note that the UK Summer Time may not be the same as their local time
- The winner will be notified by email by June 22nd 2013. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the prize.
- Once the prize details have been agreed, the prize will be sent out to the winner by the next business day within the United Kingdom. If the winner resides outside the United Kingdom, the prize will be delivered to the winner according to the delivery times as specified on LUCZA.com in the Shipping & Returns section. Please note extended delivery times also apply to residents of the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Man.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- In the event where it is necessary to supply a substitute garment(s) e.g. where the requested style or size is not available, LUCZA reserves the right to charge the winner any additional amount of the alternative item(s) that exceeds the value of the prize item(s) originally offered.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by contacting LUCZA and The Women’s Room within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, LUCZA and The Women’s Room reserve the right to suspend or cancel the prize draw if it is reasonable to do so. Entrants will be notified if there is a suspension or cancellation. LUCZA and The Women’s Room will retain any acquired data and re-enter entrants in any subsequent prize draw unless entrants request otherwise when notified. On receipt of an entry, the entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them
- All data acquired from the prize draw will be jointly owned by LUCZA and The Women’s Room.
- Exchanges: Please note that LUCZA can only offer size exchanges or exchanges where any item(s) is/are defective or arrive in a damaged condition. To request an exchange, the winner must notify LUCZA within 7 days of receiving the garments. Goods must be returned to LUCZA, 113 Portobello Rd, London W11 2QB, United Kingdom within 7 days of the exchange request. Please note that the garment(s) must be returned via a tracked courier service and this will be at the sender’s expense except in the case of returns on account of defective or damaged items. All garments remain the liability of the winner until received by LUCZA.