This is SUCH an exciting Monday morning we can hardly stand still because LUCZA, the luxury basics brand is celebrating its first anniversary with us here at TWR by giving away a whole capsule wardrobe…I know! Fabulous eh? This competition is so good I think Jane and I might have to enter too… (actually, we’re not allowed to, damnation…). We’ve written about LUCZA here and here, in case you need reminding.
It’s hard to believe it’s a whole year since we first met founder Karen Scofield and her LUCZA team, the company has done amazingly well since it started online with its beautiful wardrobe basics and loungewear in lovely fabrics.
The joy of LUCZA for us is that it’s about simple, thoughtfully fitted shapes in lustful quality fabrics, I have the stretch silk camisole which is almost always nicer fabric thaN the shirt I put over it. Dangerously addictive stuff- it’s now a struggle to go back to my Uniqlo vests. Every wardrobe needs a few quality anchors that you can use to build your look onto, this season the Katherine Wide leg trousers and Audrey cigarette trousers caught our eye as really useful shapes in beautiful, reliably supportive heavy stretch Italian fabric.
But enough of our wittering, what of the competition? OK, all you have to do is register on the LUCZA website and quote The Women’s Room as your reference. You will be sent an email confirming you have ‘made contact’ and even if you don’t win, this registration entitles you to a 10% discount and free UK shipping off your first purchase.
The competition is open until midnight on the 15th April (UK Summer Time) when we will put everyone’s names in a hat and pull out the lucky winner…(Oh all right, it’s done by a carefully controlled random computer thingy, there are strict rules on this sort of thing now apparently). By registering you will also receive the LUCZA newsletter (we are in it this month styling a couple of outfits) but Karen points out you can unsubscribe any time you want.
We will notify the winner by email and will announce you on both LUCZA and The Women’s Room sites, we hope the winner will perhaps let us chat to them about their final picks and we’ll feature those too, just to make us all feel sick with envy.
And what do you win? A truly wonderful selection,
- A pair of black trousers -your choice, either the wide-leg Katherine (RRP £280) or slimmer Audrey (RRP £220)
- A silk top -your choice of either the best selling Raquel peasant blouse (RRP £175) in champagne or grey, or the versatile Georgina tunic (RRP £180) in champagne black or mink.
- A perfect white T shirt (RRP £60)
- A LEA cashmere/merino knit jumper in mink (RRP £160)
Look at the whole collection here
AMAZING! The perfect summer wardrobe. And all you have to do is register! Go on, head to the LUCZA website now, you’d be mad not to. You’ve got until midnight on 15th April.
(Legal stuff to read below, please)
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply register on LUCZA.com, making sure to state that you were referred by The Women’s Room. The prize draw will be open for entry from Monday 2nd April until midnight on Sunday 15 April 2012 (UK Summer Time).
Once registration is complete, you will also receive an email with an exclusive code for Free Shipping and 10% off your first LUCZA purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This prize draw is open to all readers of The Women’s Room aged 18 years or over, except employees of LUCZA and The Women’s Room.
- Entries must be submitted via www.LUCZA.com and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- In taking part in the prize draw, the entrant is agreeing to be available for any post-promotional activities related to LUCZA should they win the prize.
- The winners will be drawn at random by LUCZA from all entries received by the closing date. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday April 15, 2012 (UK Summer Time). Entrants from overseas must note that the UK Summer Time may not be the same as their local time
- The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days of the draw. It is in the winner’s interest to respond as promptly as possible. The winner will have 30 days to respond in full to the email before another winner is drawn.
- Once the prize details have been agreed, the prize will be sent out to the winner by the next business day within the United Kingdom. If the winner resides outside the United Kingdom, the prize will be delivered to the winner according to the delivery times as specified on LUCZA.com in the Shipping & Returns section. Please note extended delivery times also apply to residents of the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and the Isle of Man.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- In the event where it is necessary to supply a substitute garment(s) e.g. where the requested style or size is not available, LUCZA reserves the right to charge the winner any additional amount of the alternative item(s) that exceeds the value of the prize item(s) originally offered.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by contacting LUCZA and The Women’s Room within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, LUCZA and The Women’s Room reserve the right to suspend or cancel the prize draw if it is reasonable to do so. Entrants will be notified if there is a suspension or cancellation. LUCZA and The Women’s Room will retain any acquired data and re-enter entrants in any subsequent prize draw unless entrants request otherwise when notified. On receipt of an entry, the entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them
- All data acquired from the prize draw will be jointly owned by LUCZA and The Women’s Room.
- Exchanges: Please note that LUCZA can only offer size exchanges or exchanges where any item(s) is/are defective or arrive in a damaged condition. To request an exchange, the winner must notify LUCZA within 7 days of receiving the garments. Goods must be returned to LUCZA, 113 Portobello Rd, London W11 2QB, United Kingdom within 7 days of the exchange request. Please note that the garment(s) must be returned via a tracked courier service and this will be at the sender’s expense except in the case of returns on account of defective or damaged items. All garments remain the liability of the winner until received by LUCZA.